- Fly your AR Drone without an iPod or iPhone.
- Precise control for the ultimate flying experience.
- Increase your flight range from 150ft to 500-800ft*.
- Step-by-step guide with photos for installation and flight.
- All new kits come with a fail-safe to prevent "fly-a-ways".
- Update has upgraded video quality and better performance.
- Light weight design to enable use with a GoPro video camera.
- 2.0 Drone now comes with auto USB recording - large and colorful.
- True plug and play, plug it in for RC control, unplug it and you're back to WiFi.
*Flight tested to a range of 1000 feet in an open area. This flight was recorded with a GoPro video camera attached to the drone.
Tested with firmware 1.4.6/7, 1.5.1, 1.6.6, 1.7.4, 1.7.6 and the newest 1.7.11
There is now a new hardware version of the 2.0 AR Drone, please look at the photos the identify what version you have. There is a 2.1 hardware version and the newer 2.2 version. Both are sold as a 2.0 AR Drone. Another way to identify the version you have is to look at the bottom of your drone and under the small piece of black tape there is a connector. If this connector is 2 rows of 5 pins (female) then you have a 2.1 version, if there are 2 rows of 3 pins (female) then you have a version 2.2.